This website is managed by Sydney Olympic Park Authory and Flipside Productions Pty Ltd.
As Monster Skatepark is operated by a contracting agent of Sydney Olympic Park Authority, the following terms and conditions are determined by the governing body SOPA.
Conditions of Entry - Monster Skatepark
The Monster Skatepark is operated by Flipside Productions Pty Ltd, as such these conditions of entry are in conjunction with general Sydney Olympic Park conditions of entry.
Accepting and adhering to the rules are a condition of entry to the Monster Skatepark. The rules exist to make the park as safe as possible for everyone.
- Tickets will not be issued. Riders will be allowed entry based on payment following receipt of signed waiver on first visit, spectators will be allowed entry based on signing of waiver. You must comply with the Terms and Conditions appearing on the waiver form signed by you or on your behalf.
- You must comply with all signs, instructions and directions regulating entry including the Rules of the Park.
- You must comply with all directions of all Monster staff, police, security personnel and officials.
- No unsealed drink containers to be taken into Monster Skatepark.
- No alcohol may be taken into Monster Skatepark.
- No glass receptacles are permitted in Monster Skatepark.
- No gang colours, patches or other items that signify gang membership.
- No illegal substances may be brought into Monster Skatepark.
- No weapons of any nature may be brought into Monster Skatepark.
- No animals may be brought into Monster Skatepark.
- No platforms or anything that can be used to erect platforms are permitted into Monster Skatepark. Nothing that will obstruct the view of patrons is allowed to be constructed. Flipside Productions reserves the right to determine what is unacceptable in its sole discretion.
- No vehicular access to Monster Skatepark is permitted unless you have been provided with a vehicular pass by the event organiser.
- Failure to comply with these Conditions may result in removal from Monster Skatepark. Flipside Productions reserves the right to remove you from Monster Skate Park for any conduct it, in its opinion, considers unsatisfactory.
- You agree to release and indemnify the operator or any event organiser against any loss, damage, claim or demand (whether personal injury, death or property damage) suffered by you, the operator or any event organiser (and its officers, employees, contractors, agents, licensees and assignees) or any third party which occurs as a result (directly or indirectly) of your acts or omissions (whether negligent or otherwise) or your non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry.
- It is a condition of your entry into Monster Skatepark that you release and indemnify any event organiser (and its officers, employees, contractors, agents, licensees and assignees), and Monster Skatepark from any loss, damage, claim or demand arising as a consequence of your attendance at Monster Skate Park.
- You are reminded that it is your responsibility to proceed to and from Monster Skate Park safely and exercising all due care. Flipside Productions and Sydney Olympic Park Authority accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, death or injury arising from your journey to and from Monster Skate Park or from the parking of vehicles at Monster Skatepark.
Monster Skatepark Rules - General
Accepting and adhering to the rules are a condition of entry to the park. The rules exist to make the park as safe as possible for everyone.
- All participants must complete and sign waiver in order to ride (under 18s by parent/guardian and witnessed by another person over 18)
- All participants must wear helmets
- All clinic participants must wear helmet, knee & elbow pads, shin/wrist guards
- All participants must immediately cease riding ramps when wet, weather via rain, dew or other causes.
- BMX cannot share the use of the mini ramp or street course with skateboarders and/or inliners during free-ride sessions*
- All participants must skate/ride safely at all times and avoid collisions with other participants. Fighting or other aggressive or disruptive behaviour will result in ejection from the park.
- No food or drink may be taken onto ramps or into ramp areas or consumed on ramps or in ramp areas. Food and drink may only be consumed in spectator areas.
- Smoking is prohibited in Monster
- Spectators may not use or stand on ramps or within ramp areas for any reason
- No one under the age of six (6) is allowed to use the ramps outside of arranged clinic session.
- Non skate or riding gear, including bags, must be kept off ramps.
- No contests or events or photo shoots of any description may be held in the park unless organised by or with and approved by the Park itself.
- Park management reserves the right to refuse entry to or eject anyone at any time from the park at its own discretion.
- Suitable shoes and shirt or tee shirt must be worn at all times.
*only during events and clinics held by the park