Conditions of Use
Mountain bike and BMX riding are dangerous recreational sports and all riders use this track at their own risk.
Report all incidents, emergencies, misuse or vandalism to Sydney Olympic Park Control Room on 02 9714 7700 or to 000.
- This track is intended for BMX and Mountain bikes only
- Motorised equipment of any kind is expressly prohibited
- Use bikes only for their intended use
- Bikes must be in good working condition and well maintained
- Please respect this track and surrounds and keep the area clean and tidy at all times
- Unauthorised track modifications are prohibited
- The track will be closed to the public during official Club events and wet weather
Riders are required to wear appropriate safety equipment.
- Full-face helmet
- Long-sleeve top and Body Armor
- Riding Gloves
- Protective Pants or Shorts
- Shin and knee pads
- Enclosed footwear